You are a cartographer who roams dungeons in order to make maps out of it to sell to adventurers. The more your map is accurate, the more gold you'll get by selling it. But you must complete it before the timer reaches its end !
You can buy objects to help you:
- A torch: provides light and raises your light radius to 2
- A Hourglass: adds 20 seconds to your timebank
- A mysterious key: who knows what it does ?
There are three difficulty levels:
- Left click on the tiles around the cartographer to move
- Left click on the cells on the map to locate the objects you see
- Right click on the cells on the map to remove objects you put
You can map doors only in one direction, even if it is not the same direction as in the dungeon you will score the points.
This game was made in seven days for the Godot Wild Jam #19.
- Hernz: Programming, mapping (@LoukaSoret)
- Helgrind: 3D modeling (@Helgrind444)
- PatteDeCanaard: Programming, mapping (@PatteDeCanaard)
- 7pri2: Pixel-art (@CyprienLL)
- Engine: Godot 3.2
- Graphics: Piskel, Blender 2.82
Every asset (except the musics) has been made during the game jam.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.